Terms and Conditions
• We accept all major credit cards as well as PayPal.
All transfers conducted through Lone Star Botanicals are handled by third party dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After this is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
• We accept payment via check or money order for pre-approved wholesale and bulk account orders. These transactions are arranged and handled on an individualized basis.
• At Lone Star Botanicals we stand behind our products and hope you are more than satisfied with your selections. If you are dissatisfied, please write us with your return request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word RETURN in the email subject line within 7 days of delivery. We are more than happy to fix any issues that may arise due to an error on our part.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
• While we always aim to stay fully stocked, occasionally an item in high demand or out of season may be unavailable. We’re always happy to help you find a replacement product.
• If you receive a product from us that appears to have been damaged in shipping, please contact us immediately at email@example.com with the word DAMAGED in the subject line and a photo of the damaged item. We will remedy this as quick as possible.
• Want to stay on top of what’s happening at Lone Star Botanicals? Be the first to know about new products, discounts, special events, and anything else going on within the Lone Star family by entering your email below. We will never share your personal information with any third parties.
• We offer retail, wholesale, and bulk ordering options.
o For individual retail orders, you are welcome to shop 24 hours a day on our website!
o For wholesale orders, you may set up a wholesale account with us if you plan on ordering 25 lbs or more of product. If you need assistance with setting up a wholesale account or placing a wholesale order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
o Bulk orders require 300 lbs or more of product and are handled on an individualized basis. For assistance with bulk orders please contact email@example.com.
A NOTE ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
• Certificates of Analysis (COA) are available for all of our botanicals. These certificates include details about safety and quality testing, as well as organic integrity.
• While we believe in the medicinal properties and healing qualities of herbs, we recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications. The research and information we provide on our website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
As a privately owned web site, we reserve the right to edit or remove comments that contain spam, advertising, vulgarity, threats of violence, racism, anti-Semitism, or personal/abusive attacks on other users. The same applies to trolling, the use of multiple aliases, or just generally being a jerk. Enforcement of this policy is at the sole discretion of the site administrators and repeat offenders may be blocked or permanently banned without warning.